Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Well i first wrote my blog about my new computer i got yesterday but then i realized that not only did i find it boring to write about but also boring to read. What do i write about then? should i stand on my soap box and rant about how much i dislike our president?? Nope, that's way to easy and i am sure there is many other people who have already beaten me to the punch on that particular subject. Should i give some of my insightful sports commentary? Its something i know a lot about, but ultimately I don't know if it hits home with my readers. To further dissect what it is i should be writing about i thought i would look at my reader demographics. they are as follows.
Moodkiller- His name says it all. Whether he is talking about Woman or work hes normally has his 'own' spin on it. His interests include playing basketball and hanging out with friends. he enjoys irritating and being irritated.
Porknbeans- loves to blog. I am not sure if he really even works. Spends all his free time commenting on other peoples blogs. thanks god for people like him or this little blog of mine would have like 4 comments. He enjoys giving woman a hard time on the Internet.
MSSmartyPants-Witty, sex deprived late 20's working girl. I not really sure if she is sex deprived but everyone always comments as such so i am going with it.
Canopnner- An I.T. guy who loves to cook and likes to post about any martial strife (which i can relate to and enjoy immensely).

If my calculations are correct. the perfect Blog for this would be a Basketball player who has been hanging out with some friends but is a bit pessimistic whether he should still hang out with them. He has his own website where he enters in a daily journals for others to comment on. On there he flirts with the pretty lady's and sends them pics of him. His website also has links to some of his favorite cooking sites. Well i think i better go gets some coffee before i offend the few daily readers i have even more than i have already. hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home