Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I have gotten tickets for this years 10,000 lakes music festival (10KLF). Its a great venue and this years lineup has a few bands i really like. this festival has been labeled locally for only 'hippies'. most of the people in there area look down at the festival because of the influx of pot smokers it brings out. these same people have no problem supporting the country music festival (WE Fest) held in the same location. I have been to both and i don't fit in with either crowd. I can tell you that i have seen a lot of public pot smoking in one and a lot of drunken fighting in the other so you can take your pick of which is more offensive. if anyone has any interest at all and, like me, is a big fan of good live music 10klf is my choice.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home